Terms & Condition's
- All appointments under £30 will require full payment at booking.
- All appointments over £30 a 50% booking fee is required to hold your appointment.
- PLEASE NOTE: This will be deducted from the total to pay at the end of your treatment.
- If booking is not made through the website booking system, you will be sent bank transfer details for The Heavenly Touch to pay your booking fee. If this is not received within 48 hours of your booking the appointment will be cancelled automatically.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY:
- We require 48 hours notice of cancellations and rescheduled appointments.
- Any cancellations within the 48 hour period a 50% cancellation fee will be incurred.
- Any appointments within the 24 hour period 100% cancellation fee will be incurred.
- All future appointments will need to be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- In all cases of no show appointment's the 50% booking fee will be forfeited and further payment for the rest of treatment will be charged to the card used at the time of booking.
-We have a no refund policy once your treatment has begun.
-It is at the owners discretion if any alternative treatment is offered in place of any refunds.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR VOUCHERS:
-Vouchers are for one use only and subject to availability.
-You must phone or email The Heavenly Touch in advance of your intention to use or redeem your voucher and quote the unique voucher number at the time of making the initial booking.
-Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is non-refundable and non exchangeable.
-The voucher's expiry date is shown on the front of the voucher. The voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date.
-Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
-To use the voucher, the voucher holder should provide either the voucher or a printed PDF of the voucher including the voucher's unique serial number. Each voucher can only be used once.
VOUCHER SPECIFIC TERMS:
-Each voucher has specific terms associated with the voucher, which will be presented to you before you commit to purchase the particular voucher. Specific terms supersede terms in this Agreement, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law.
DELIVERY OF VOUCHERS:
-Vouchers that are issued by email to the address specified at time of purchase and can be sent to either the purchaser or to the gift recipient, subject to the purchaser's preference.
-It is the responsibility of the purchaser to correctly address vouchers. Robo Voucher is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a voucher via email being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser.
MAKING A BOOKING WITH A VOUCHER:
You must phone or email the merchant in advance of your intention to use or redeem your voucher and quote the unique voucher number at the time of making the initial booking.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS:
Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, either fully or in part for cash of any amount. Cancellations will follow our strict cancellation and rescheduling policy above. PLEASE READ IN FULL.
RISK OF LOSS:
The Merchant is not responsible for vouchers lost, stolen, destroyed or used without purchaser's permission. Risk of loss passes to voucher purchaser upon electronic transmission of the voucher to the designated recipient.
The Merchant reserves right to cancel issued vouchers, close user accounts, and / or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed or used to make purchases.